1. Cookies and similar technologies
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer or electronic device when you access our website. Similar technologies include web beacons, action tags, local shared objects and pixel GIFs. Such technologies can be used to track users’ actions and activities, and to store information about them. We use these cookies and/or similar technologies on this website for the following purposes:
- Keeping track of your cookie and opt-in preferences;
- Form submission and data security;
- Performance and usage tracking.
2. Information collected
We may obtain information about your computer or any other electronic device which you use to access our website, such as your IP address, your browser and/or other internet log information. We will treat this information as your personal information. In certain circumstances we may also collect personal information about you but only where you voluntarily provide it (e.g by completing an online form).
3. Consent for cookies
- When you first visit our website you will be presented with an option to accept all cookies or change which type of cookies are set. This preference will be stored for future visits.
- The button below will re-invoke the consent window giving you the opportunity to update your cookie preferences.
Disable all cookies
If you want to disable all cookies (including essential cookies) you will need to change your website browser settings, however doing so will mean loss of some functionality on this website. How to disable cookies from your device will depend on the browser and device you are using. Links to some useful help topics for popular browsers are provided below:
- Disable cookies in Google Chrome
- Disable cookies in Firefox
- Disable cookies in Opera
- Disable cookies in Safari
- Disable cookies in Edge
- Disable cookies in Internet Explorer
What happens if I disable cookies?
You can safely disable non-critical cookies via our cookie settings panel without disrupting the core website experience, however if you choose to disable all cookies via your browser the website may not function correctly and you may not receive the full user experience.
4. Third-party cookies
- Your website session;
- IP address;
- Browser and device information;
- Clicks within the website;
- Website performance and load times.
5. Cookies used on this website
The following cookies/similar technologies are used on this website:
Third Party Cookies:
- Google Analytics – To track website usage and collect performance data;
- Crazy Egg– To track clicks and visitor activity.
Cookies owned by the operator of this website:
- consentgiven – To remember if you have already set your cookie preferences;
- disallowfunctional – To remember your functional cookie preferences;
- disallowtracking – To remember your tracking cookie preferences;
- __RequestVerificationToken – To ensure data is submitted from authorised forms;
- XSRF-V – To prevent Cross-site request forgery;
- XSRF-TOKEN – To prevent Cross-site request forgery;
- ASP.NET_SessionId – To store a unique key that is referenced by the server to store temporary data over multiple pages.