Nightmare Porter | 5L Mini Keg
Our mini kegs contain around 8 pints (5 litres) of beer. Due to their compact size they are small enough to fit in the fridge and easily portable to take to parties.
Nightmare Porter is the result of a ‘Nightmare’ brew day that turned out awesome and went on to win CAMRA Champion Winter Beer of Britain!
- Gluten Free
- To enjoy the beer in the best condition use within 3-4 days once opened and close the vent at the top between sessions
- Store in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight or heat sources
- Best served at fridge temperature
- Best before end date is printed on base
- Climate neutral packaging and can be recycled in your household recycling
- Not compatible with Heineken Blade or Phillips Perfect Draft dispensers
- Instructions on how to use are printed on the top of the mini keg
How to use:
- Vent the mini keg by slowly lifting the red tab and twist until you hear a release pressure. If any beer comes out close it a little to control the release of gas
- Once the vent stops hissing pull out the tap at the base of the keg fully
- Turn the tap left to pour
- Turn the tap right to close
- Close the vent at the top between sessions
Maris Otter Pale Malted Barley, Crystal Malted Barley, Pale Chocolate Malted Barley, Northdown Hops, Fuggles Hops.
FREE delivery on all orders over £50 (to most UK Mainland areas) or save 10% on orders collected from the brewery.
Standard delivery is £7.00
Priority delivery is £12.00
Deliveries will not be made on weekends or bank holidays.
Delivery charges are higher in some areas. Please see below:
England & Wales
FREE delivery over £50
£7.00 standard delivery under £50 [3-5 business days]
£12.00 priority delivery [1-2 business days]
FREE delivery over £50
£8.00 standard delivery under £50 [3-5 business days]
£13.00 priority delivery [1-2 business days]
£7.50 standard delivery over £50 [5-7 business days]
£14.50 standard delivery under £50 [5-7 business days]
£19.50 priority delivery [2-5 business days]
£17.00 standard delivery over £50 [5-7 business days]
£24.00 standard delivery under £50 [5-7 business days]
£29.00 priority delivery [2-5 business days]
For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns help page.
Lovely porter - just as described.
It is difficult to get porter at the moment as the trend is towards sticky gooey high alcohol stouts - which are ok in moderation.
So it’s nice to get a consistent good porter.
The keg gives a little more head than the bottle and I think is a little drier. Both are fine!
I’ve searched long and hard for a replacement to my much missed (and gluten filled) Guinness. The quest is over, this beautiful porters ticks all the boxes and then some. Love it and will be purchasing in larger quantities over the coming months
Gluten free but tasty porter liked by all the family
Really tasty and refreshing, so glad I found it after having all sorts of gluten free beer .
Just love this Porter. Nice and smooth and not too strong. Full robust flavour without being too bitter.
COMPLEX, DEEP AND FULL OF FLAVOUR.
Who'd have thought after 10 years as a coeliac that I would find such a drinkable and wonderful dark beer. Absolutely marvellous.
Stumbled on this in a 345 deal at Morrison last September. Ordered a case for Xmas and now treated myself to mini keg for my birthday.
Has the taste and substance that has easily replaced my pre Coeliac favourite drink ... Guinness been hunting for a decent dark beer for ages and this porter is premier league for me smooth easy drinking will be investing again highly recommended
I have tried a number of GF stouts on the market, but in my opinion this is by far the best tasting there is. Since becoming a coeliac I have searched for something that tastes authentic and this is it. If it had more body, it would be perfect, but in saying that, I'm not complaining. Looking forward to sampling some of the GF ales.
Nothing nightmareish about this beer, it’s smooth and delicious! Love the full range from Hambleton, something for everyone!