Cavalla Lager | 5L Mini Keg
Our mini kegs contain around 8 pints (5 litres) of beer. Due to their compact size they are small enough to fit in the fridge and easily portable to take to parties.
Cavalla is distinctly continental in style and taste but brewed with our Yorkshire water and malt. It’s a premium smooth full bodied lager with a light biscuity malt base and delicate citrus notes.
- Gluten Free
- To enjoy the beer in the best condition use within 3-4 days once opened and close the vent at the top between sessions
- Store in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight or heat sources
- Best served at fridge temperature
- Best before end date is printed on base
- Climate neutral packaging and can be recycled in your household recycling
- Not compatible with Heineken Blade or Phillips Perfect Draft dispensers
- Instructions on how to use are printed on the top of the mini keg
How to use:
- Vent the mini keg by slowly lifting the red tab and twist until you hear a release pressure. If any beer comes out close it a little to control the release of gas
- Once the vent stops hissing pull out the tap at the base of the keg fully
- Turn the tap left to pour
- Turn the tap right to close
- Close the vent at the top between sessions
Lager Malt (Barley), Motueka and Hallertau Blanc hops.
FREE delivery on all orders over £50 (to most UK Mainland areas) or save 10% on orders collected from the brewery.
Standard delivery is £7.00
Priority delivery is £12.00
Deliveries will not be made on weekends or bank holidays.
Delivery charges are higher in some areas. Please see below:
England & Wales
FREE delivery over £50
£7.00 standard delivery under £50 [3-5 business days]
£12.00 priority delivery [1-2 business days]
FREE delivery over £50
£8.00 standard delivery under £50 [3-5 business days]
£13.00 priority delivery [1-2 business days]
£7.50 standard delivery over £50 [5-7 business days]
£14.50 standard delivery under £50 [5-7 business days]
£19.50 priority delivery [2-5 business days]
£17.00 standard delivery over £50 [5-7 business days]
£24.00 standard delivery under £50 [5-7 business days]
£29.00 priority delivery [2-5 business days]
For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns help page.
Nice easy drinking larger that has a good balance of crispness/refreshing edge and body/flavour.
It’s nice! I’m not a connoisseur but it’s nice to support a small brewery. And this is a really enjoyable drink for a Spring evening.
Excellent lager, tastes as good out of a can as it does on draught
A lager of real substance, yet still refreshing. Highly recommended for those who like lager or pale ales. Cool cans too, so makes a great gift.
My husband tells me he loves it! Would highly recommend.
Really good…..really very good!
Great taste, refreshing and conveniently in a can
We are big real ale fans but in summer like a cold beer and this is brilliant larger, we both like it and after trying a couple in amour last beer case, ordered a case just if larger, probably be ordering more, but only so many beers you can have in the house!!
Great Lager and in a can
Yes I am very pleased with this beer, it’s crisp and easy drinking , I will definitely be buying some more .