Session Pale | 5L Mini Keg
Our mini kegs contain around 8 pints (5 litres) of beer. Due to their compact size they are small enough to fit in the fridge and easily portable to take to parties.
Session Pale has the best Yorkshire malt, water and Yakima Valley hops come together to produce an easy drinking, low ABV session beer.
- Gluten Free
- To enjoy the beer in the best condition use within 3-4 days once opened and close the vent at the top between sessions
- Store in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight or heat sources
- Best served at fridge temperature
- Best before end date is printed on base
- Climate neutral packaging and can be recycled in your household recycling
- Not compatible with Heineken Blade or Phillips Perfect Draft dispensers
- Instructions on how to use are printed on the top of the mini keg
How to use:
- Vent the mini keg by slowly lifting the red tab and twist until you hear a release pressure. If any beer comes out close it a little to control the release of gas
- Once the vent stops hissing pull out the tap at the base of the keg fully
- Turn the tap left to pour
- Turn the tap right to close
- Close the vent at the top between sessions
Maris Otter Pale Malted Barley, Crystal Malted Barley, Mosaic Hops, Cascade Hops.
FREE delivery on all orders over £50 (to most UK Mainland areas) or save 10% on orders collected from the brewery.
Standard delivery is £7.00
Priority delivery is £12.00
Deliveries will not be made on weekends or bank holidays.
Delivery charges are higher in some areas. Please see below:
England & Wales
FREE delivery over £50
£7.00 standard delivery under £50 [3-5 business days]
£12.00 priority delivery [1-2 business days]
FREE delivery over £50
£8.00 standard delivery under £50 [3-5 business days]
£13.00 priority delivery [1-2 business days]
£7.50 standard delivery over £50 [5-7 business days]
£14.50 standard delivery under £50 [5-7 business days]
£19.50 priority delivery [2-5 business days]
£17.00 standard delivery over £50 [5-7 business days]
£24.00 standard delivery under £50 [5-7 business days]
£29.00 priority delivery [2-5 business days]
For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns help page.
My favourite beer. Great refreshing taste, full flavour.
This is by far one of the best Ales made in the UK, it’s a cracking beer whatever the occasion. We’ve introduced many friends to Session and now it’s a staple in our fridge and parties 🎉 🍺
First time customer. Not disappointed. Great beer. Really enjoy the Session Ale. Will be back 👍
We love all the Hambleton beers including the larger and point five! This beer is one I like as it’s not too high abv and it’s refreshing and easy drinking but not as much as the stud and the stallion which will remain favourite!
Session Pale and Stud ordered one day and delivered next day for free. Doesn't get better than that!
I was introduced to this fine session ale by a very good friend,at 3.8abv it’s a very delicate moreish blondey beer with a clean taste not too fruity recommend for an afternoon and into the evening drink before you move on to something stronger ! and you know what no hangover so what more can you wish for, great beer thanks I’ll be having many more without a doubt. PS first class delivery service and well packaged.
Fantastic beers , top quality products
Great beer great service will be back !!